With over 30 decades of combined experience, Royal Electric Company can design and build your airport lighting project.
Our crews are experts at working with tight schedules and on active runways and taxiways, while updating antiquated vault rooms and as-built documentation or intense instrument landing systems.
We take pride in knowing that our work is integral in the operations of most of the airports in the Western States. More importantly, contractors and construction managers repeatedly insist that Royal Electric Company is the airport electrical contractor of choice.
- Design Build Capabilities
- Most Experienced Airport Electrical Contractor
- Experience Working in Nine Western States
- ILS Systems, Runway Lighting & Guidance Signs
- Vault Room Remodels & Installation