Royal Electric Company specialties span from Commercial-Industrial, Design & Build Projects, Airports & Airfield Lighting and Control Systems, Highway Technologies/Traffic Management and Operations, Education, Underground Dry Utilities, Multi-Family Residential, Underground Boring Work, Tenant Improvements & 24-Hour Electrical Service.
The Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Top 600 Specialty Contractors publication of October 2014, ranked Royal Electric Company as number 307 nationwide among Specialty Contractors. In 2014 the Sacramento Business Journal ranked Royal Electric Company as number 2 out of 50 for Top Electrical Contractors in the great Sacramento region.
Royal Electric Company is a recognized leader in the electrical construction industry in the Western United States. The company is currently licensed in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Hawaii and Utah. Royal currently holds a General Building Contractors License with C 10, A, B, HAZ, ASB classifications.
- California: A, B, C10, ASB, HAZ, HIC #357377
- Colorado: Master Electrician #000030794
- Hawaii: A, C-63 #32375
- Hawaii: C-13 #32376
- Nevada: A #35888
- Nevada: C2 #35890
- New Mexico: EE98 #53911
- New Mexico: #370719
- Oregon: General Supervising Electrician #5662S
- Oregon: Contractor Level 1 #194203
- Oregon: Electrician Contractor #C697
- Utah: E100, S200 #332413-5501
- Utah: Master Electrician #325993-5502
- Washington: EC01 #RoyalEC055CA
- Washington: CC01 #RoyalEC997MB
- Washington: AD01 #BellRC055CD
- Arizona: A #ROC174274
- Arizona: B-01 #ROC187005
- Arizona: L-11 #ROC099127